My best friend and roommate was a cheater. He had the most beautiful, down to earth girlfriend ever. Her name was Haley. She loved to please him in every way. I mean, in bed and in daily life. I knew what my best friend was doing. But instead of confronting him, of telling him to stop, I helped him hide his cheating habits from Haley.
One day, before he arrived, me and Haley spent some time playing videogames. She was fun and if she wasn’t dating my best friend, I would be hitting on her. That’s when I realized I had to tell her.
I came up clean, I told her everything, how he was unfaithful, how he loved to fool around. I even told her I helped him hide this from her.
Much to my surprise she didn’t seem upset. Kind of like she knew. “He doesn’t deserve any friends” she said. “And you, well you lied to me, but I like you, maybe we should be friends” she proposed. “Sure, you can count on me” she the said some foreign sounding words, I felt dizzy. My vision got blurry. I started hyperventilating, and when the episode passed, I was looking at Haley, but everything had changed.
“How do you like the new you?” She asked me. I felt in a trance. Her voiced sounded muted. “Snap out of it” she said as she snapped her fingers on my face. “What happened?” I asked. She had turned me into a woman. “Now you can have a real best friend” she said. “But… but I have a crush on you” I replied. “Don’t you worry, I am up for that too” Haley responded. Before I could say anything she kissed me. I kissed her back.
I got to enjoy making out with her as a woman myself. Nothing prepared me for the feeling of having my breasts exposed, touching her naked breasts, her fingers up my new pussy. Needless to say, we became a couple. Of course she broke up with my former friend.
We left him a note and left. “What else can you do?” I asked realizing she was a witch of some sort. “What can’t I do?” She responded sarcastically. “And if you want, I can teach you everything I know” she said as she casted another spell to change our outfits.
There we were walking down the local park, holding hands. I was wearing heels, and walking without any issue. She whispered something, and then kissed me. I felt the wind cover us while we kissed. It not only felt magical, it was quite literally magic.
Eventually we got to a small cabin I had never seen before, even though I had passed through there thousands of times. “Only us can see it” she said as she unlocked the door.
I don’t know what the future has in store for us. But in the meantime, Haley has a new loyal girlfriend in me.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario