The queen called me to her throne room. She was quite beautiful, but what she had in looks, lacked in leadership and love. Anyways, a few guards were there with her. I could tell they were her most loyal guards. “I know some members of my court have been working on a plan to kill me” she said. She was right, I was the one who had actually organized the whole thing. And by the look on the queen’s face, she knew all about it. “Yes my queen. I am behind it. We are tired of your wicked ways” I said, knowing it was probably the last words I would get to speak as a free man.
“Tell me the name of the other conspirators, and I’ll let you leave” she said. “I’d rather die” I said. She stood up and walked towards me. “I was hoping you would say that” she said. She signaled her guards to hold me. She then pulled out a black knife. She stabbed me right in my stomach. “I embrace death, others will rise” I said what I thought were my dying words. “Soon you will be my most loyal subject ” she whispered to my ear. The guards let go of me. I fell to the floor, and started shaking. I was ready to die, but instead my body started transforming. I cried in pain. She sat on the floor, with a big smile on her face. Hours passed, the pain was unbearable. Suddenly, and without warning, the pain subsided. The queen, once again signaled one of the guards. He helped me up.
“You turned quite beautiful, I bet you will be an asset to our fight” she said. I spat on her face, “Man or woman, I will never help you” I said hearing my new voice for the first time. She didn’t even clean the spit on her face and said “we will see” she said. One of the guards took me to a cell. Where he ordered me to take my armor off. After much struggle I had no choice. I was there, naked, with my exposed female body. “Turn around and lean down” he said. I wanted to say no. But he kissed me, which altered something in my mind. Suddenly I wanted it, I practically begged him to have his way with me. It felt so good, that I wanted more. After we both came, with his cum still dripping out of my puddy, he handed me some revealing clothes. “What you do next will define your future life” he said. I didn’t respond, I got dressed and kissed him.He took me back to our queen.
There she was, with her usual evil smile. “Hello darling, are you willing to talk now?” She asked. I wanted to say no. “You know that only I can keep you in that form” she said. “You want to be fucked more?, be my pet, my loyal subject, and you can have him” she said as she pointed at the guard. I smiled. “Yes my mistress. That is what I want” I said and kneeled down “I pledge myself to you”. She smiled. I stood up and kissed the guard. “I don’t even know your name” I said in a flirting tone. He said his name was Adam. “Fitting” the queen said, “because her name will be Eve” she said.
I told her every single name of the conspirators. She called them all to the throne room. There were 42 men there. She had 40 of them killed right in front of my eyes. I didn’t even clinched. I felt as evil as her.
She then handed me the black knife, “Turn them” she said. I smiled. I quickly made the two remaining men become women just like me. “They will be working for you” she said. I indoctrinated them quickly. They became my loyal commanders that would do anything I ordered them. From fighting to sex, there wasn’t anything they wouldn’t do for me.
Soon enough, I helped my queen in our battles. Winning every single one. We carried the flag of our kingdom. We threatened everyone to join us or to die fighting.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario