In space no one can hear you scream

It all started with a scratch. There are four of us living in this forsaken space station. We were attacked by a bile black creature. I quickly disposed of it with a flamethrower, but right before it died, it scratched my arm.


I didn’t give it much thought, I actually cleaned the wound. But days laters some goo started emanating from my body. John, our medic, took a blood sample, and quickly realized my dna was changing. I was becoming more feminine.


Eventually my rough and ripped body became soft and feminine. Every part of me that was male was replaced by a new feminine feature. I had grown breasts, my equipment was almost gone, looking like a small nub in my crotch.

Eventually, my body was completely female. I couldn’t recognize myself in the mirror. “I am so hot” I remember saying as I admired my new form.


Days passed, being the only woman in the crew, they treated me with respect. But part of me was full of lust. A girl like me had needs. Eventually, I seduced Paul, our captain. We did it in his chambers. I behaved like a monster. Like something had taken over me. I kissed, I bit, I scratched, I loved the feeling of him inside of me.

As days passed by, I started to notice my human features were disappearing. My skin looked dark and shiny. My hair was thick and plastic like. I was put in quarantine. I hated it, but I knew it was for the best.


I heard John scream. I heard the familiar clicking sound from the monster’s voice. “How did it survive?” I asked myself. But as soon as the beast released me from my cell, I realized who the beast was, it was Paul. I had infected him, and he had transformed into a beast himself.

“Thank you” I told him. As we walked together I saw John on the floor. He was in pain, he was going through the same transformation I went, but way faster. He already looked like a woman. And his skin was pitch black.


Paul crawled towards him, and made a hissing sound. Suddenly John’s face reshaped too into that of a beast. “My children”, I said in a sexy tone.

While I walked, the two of them crawled by my side. I felt as. The rest of my body reshaped too. 


There was nothing human on my appearance anymore. I was a monster, and I lived to feed and reproduce. We got to Frank’s room. But he had taken his life mid transformation.

Too bad, he would have made a great drone. I hissed. We went into hibernation, until somebody else reached our space station, then we will feed, we will reproduce, the galaxy is ours for the taking.







Comentarios