Everything sounded muted. I could hear my friend Amy speaking to me, but I couldn’t understand what she was saying. I looked at my hands, they looked different, kinda feminine. “How do you feel?” I kinda understood Amy ask as my hearing got a little bit better. “Weird” I said.
She the explained she used some kind of potion to transform me into a woman. I looked down, I was still wearing the same white shirt and blue jeans. But my chest looked a lot tighter. “But why?” I asked.
She handed me a glass of red wine. “You are a good friend and all, but today I needed a friend, a girl friend to talk to” she explained. “But we could have talked with me being a guy” I responded. “Believe me, that’s not the case” she replied. Before I could say anything else, she started to talk about guys. Every time I tried to interrupt her, she would talk louder. I took a sip of my glass.
“Amy!” I screamed. “Fine, I’ll humor you, lets pretend I am really a girl, but promise to turn me back” I asked. She smiled. “But before we start, let me tell you I used to have a big crush on you” I said. “I know… by the way, you said — you used to have” she giggled. “Well yes, back when I used to be a man, and I was attracted to… oh shit” I said as I said my sexual preference had changed. “Isn’t it great? Now we can talk like friends” Amy said. As much as I wanted to hate it, I felt intrigued by the idea of being a girl. “Ok, fine, but if we go out, you must promise me you won’t let me kiss a guy… or worse” I said. She then handed me a bikini and convinced me to go outside and swim with her in her pool.
It was such a huge mistake. The water touching my new body made me so aware of my sexy new form. We were just goofing around and talking about boys and laughing. For moments at a time I forgot I was really a man. Suddenly, John, Amy’s brother showed up. He looked handsome through my new eyes. “Hello sis, who’s your friend?” He asked. “Rachel” I responded in a sexy voice.
To make a long story short, he invited us to a party. And there we were that night. Drinking and flirting. I just couldn’t get away from John. He was like the perfect date. I asked Amy to go to the loo with me. “Remember the one rule I had?” I asked her. “Yes” she responded. “Forget about it” I said as I stepped back into the room and kissed John.
And well, let me tell you that was 4 months ago. So, I didn’t turn back, I will never turn back. Amy and I are like best friends. And John? Well he is so great as a boyfriend, and so amazing in bed, that I am sure we will be together forever.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario