The library

 


“Hello?” I asked out loud as suddenly the library became completely empty. Only the echo of my voice answered.

“Over here” I heard a woman’s voice call my name. I decided to follow her. I know it sounded kind of like a scary movie, but I don’t believe in ghosts. “Here I am” the voice said from a dark corner of the library. 

I walked towards it. Suddenly I started to hear a man’s voice repeating latin words, like if he was chanting a spell.

My body started to hurt, my skin was burning. I fell to the ground in pain. I almost passed out. Suddenly the pain subsided. I stood up, losing my balance in the process. As I fell down, I felt my new cushy ass cushion my fall. “What the fuck?” I said out loud. My voice was off, I sounded like a woman.


 I had breasts on my chest, my equipment was gone. “Who did this to me? Where are you?” I yelled. But no one answered. I continued walking, the library was still empty. “What the fuck is going on?” I asked. I then heard the latin words again. “Oh no, what is he going to do to me now?” I said and ran trying to find the exit, but I slipped and hit my head.

I passed out.

I woke up in some green field, I was back to being a guy. But I saw a girl, a beautiful blonde girl in a green bikini. “Oh, there you are” she said. “Who are you?” I asked. “I am you. Well, the new you” she said, “I am here to help us be one person, to say goodbye to our male self”. She helped me up, and kissed me passionately.

Suddenly the male me disappeared, I was her, the new me. And I felt like a woman, like if I had always been a woman “I am going to enjoy being a woman” I said out loud.

It had been a dream, I woke up back at the library. But just as I had dreamt, the male me was gone. I was a woman, a really sexy one.


Suddenly the library was back to normal. I wasn’t alone anymore. I took my first steps as a woman. My ass swaying, my breasts bouncing, my ponytail swinging. I felt so alive. I saw a man about my age sitting on a desk, reading a spell book. “Are you the one that did this to me?” I asked him with a soft voice. “Yes” he answered. “Thank you love!” I said and kissed him. “Now, take me home, fuck me, let’s see how much of a woman I really am.





Comentarios