It was my daughter the one who told me to go see the witch in the forest, I thought she was joking, but too much of my surprise, in the middle of the nearby forest, there she was, there lived a witch. She was quite beautiful and young looking, although her voice sounded like that of an old hag. In her left hand a vase with a potion of some kind, on her right a candle.
“Hello, I’ve been waiting for you” she said. “My daughter said…” I started telling her, and she interrupted me, “your daughter said I could fulfill any of your fantasies”.
She handed me the vase, “drink” she said. I hesitated a little, but drank it whole. “But that is not why you are here. This is not about fulfilling your fantasies. This is about granting your daughter her wish”. My skin started burning. “What is going on?” I asked. My spine cracked, I was under intense pain. “Did my daughter want to kill me?” I asked. “Not really, you have been a good father, but he wants to give you another chance at life” she said.
When it was all over, I was on the ground. My body completely changed. And the witch had disappeared. I had breasts, a perfect round ass, no manhood left.
I felt disoriented. But I made it to my car and drove back. When I got home, my daughter was waiting for me, “dad?” She asked. “I guess so” I responded hearing my feminine voice for the first time. “Why? What did you ask the witch to do?” I asked. “You are the greatest Dad, but I wished for you to be my mom for a week. So, don’t worry, in one week time you’ll be back to being my dad” she explained.
“But I am too young to be you mother, and what about work? And…” I kept asking questions and started hyperventilating. “Dad, dad!” She said, but I didn’t listen, “mom!!!” She yelled, and I paused realizing I had no choice. “Don’t worry about work, I asked for a week worth of vacation on your behalf” she giggled.
She had everything planned out. “Anyways, today is spa day. So let’s get you changed, and drive us to the spa” she said. I decided to play along. It was actually a nice day, I got to enjoy the day with my daughter, and relax.
I was acting kinda manly, but my daughter kept giving me pointers. “Walk like this”, “play with your hair sometimes”, “place your hands on your hips” I couldn’t help but giggle.
The next day she took me on a picnic. We spent the day, talking, and she kept referring to me as mom, which was weird but somewhat soothing to hear. She started talking about guys she likes. Then she asked me who I liked, I told her about a hot secretary at work. “I find it hard to believe my mom is a lesbian, make up a story” she said. And there I was, making up a story about a guy I liked. “What do you like him the most?” She asked. “I don’t know” I answered not liking the question. “He makes you laugh I bet” she said. “Sure” I answered. “Is he a good kisser?” She asked. I was about to say “Enough” but she did this whole thing for us, so I answered with a lie. “Oh god, like no other, and he likes to grab me by the hips” I said. “Mooom! too much information!” My daughter said. “Hey… you asked” I laughed.
The following day we went to the movies. Never before had I enjoyed a chick flick. But somehow I related to the main character. A single hardworking mom.
As we left the movie theater a man hit on me. I blushed. But I practically ignored him. At dinner my daughter told me I should have said hi to the guy. “It is not like you would sleep with him, and you’ll be back to being a guy in a few days” she said.
The next day I followed her advice. There I was flirting with a guy, laughing at his jokes while at the supermarket. We exchanged phone numbers. “What am I doing?” I asked myself while I drove back home.
My daughter encouraged me to go on a date with him. She helped me get dressed, apply makeup, and practice walking on heels.
“Remember, call me if you want me to pick you up” she said repeating the words I usually tell her when she goes out on a date.
While I had dinner with Josh. My daughter spied on us from outside. He invited me to his place, to watch a movie. I was kinda naive, because the first thing he did after he closed his front door, was kiss me. He took me by surprise, but I didn’t pull back, I actually stuck my tongue down his throat. I felt his hand grab my ass and he pulled me close to him. I felt his thing pressing against my crotch. And my breasts being squeezed by his chest. I wanted to hate it, I wanted to run away, but for some reason, I was also I wanted to go through with it.
He easily carried me to his bed, where I slid my underwear off. “I can’t believe I am about to do this” I whispered.
He pulled my dress off. I felt my breasts bounce as they were no longer contained by the dress my daughter had let me borrow. He surprised me with a soft kiss on my left breast. I wanted to cry. These cocktail of emotions was too much for me. But before I could say or do anything, he shoved his erect uncircumcised thing inside of me. I felt it make its way in. I felt so aroused, like nothing I had ever felt back when I was a guy.
I had my legs up in the air, him standing while I moaned like a whore. My breasts bouncing up and down as he pushed back and forth. He held it as much as he could, I had already orgasmed several times. When he finally came, i felt even more turned on. I jumped on his arms and kissed his neck, and bit his right ear.
Anyways, afterwards, I cleaned myself up. And he took me home. I had the stench of sex all over me. My daughter received me by saying “my mom is a whore”. I just smiled, and asked her to go to bed.
The next morning, she told me that if I wanted, I could stay a woman forever, I just needed to go talk to the witch before the week ended.
I pretended I didn’t want to. “Oh no, I decided to have sex because it was a one time deal. I don’t want to be a woman forever” I responded. “Ok mom, your choice” she said.
But I knew I was lying, that night I would go and see the witch again. But I wasn’t going to just ask her to let me be a woman forever. I had a different plan. I wanted to become a younger woman, a sister to my daughter. And that’s exactly what I asked for.
After the witch sealed my transformation. I went back and surprised my sister. She accepted me in no time. “But what about money?” She asked me. But I had quite a few properties that I was leasing. So we would leave from our rents.
We hugged each other, and started going to college together. We even went on double dates. I stopped seeing her as my daughter. We were sisters, and we loved hanging with each other.
Going through college again was easy. This time I was the smartest chick at college.
She might’ve wanted a mom, but she’s now got the best sister ever.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario