The tower

 

I had read the warnings, “before entering the castle, defeat the dragon in combat or suffer the course”. I knew a beautiful princess lived in the room at the top of the tower. 

My fighting skills were not good at all, but my sneaking skills on the other hand were amazing. I waited until the dragon was out of my view to sneak in the castle. Although I was wearing armor, I tried being as silent as possible.

At one time I saw the dragon up close. His skin seemed made out of iron, no wonder no one has been able to defeat it. Anyways, I don’t know if it was the fact that I was not holding any kind of weapons, but the dragon seemed to ignore me. I entered the castle, I felt some go through me, it felt like if I was covered in water for one second. But right then, although unbeknownst to me, my body had changed.


I continued walking towards the top of the tower. I knocked the door down, hoping to find a scared princess, but there was no one there. “Princess?” I asked hearing my voice in a higher pitch. There was a big round mirror in the room. I caught a glimpse of myself. “What kind of sorcery is this?” I asked as I realized I had been transformed into a woman.

I once again felt the same drowning effect. My clothes and armor faded away from existence. My new curves revealed. I had to cover myself, the only thing available was an old dress on the room’s bed. I put it on. It fit perfectly. Like if the dress was made for me. 


It was old and dirty, but it was the only thing available. I then saw a big dragon peeking from the window. “Go away” I yelled and the dragon flew away from the tower.

I needed to get out of the room, but the door I had previously knocked down was back up, and completely locked with several bolts holding in place.

That us when I realized there before today the princess in the tower had been a lie, a legend, but I had become the princess.

I got used to wearing the set of clothes and crowns available for me. For some reason I did not feel tired nor hungry. It must be part of the sorcery of this place.


Eventually I realized thatI was as comfortable being dressed as I was completely naked. 

There were a few books with my family tree and history. Years have passed, I know them by heart. If one day a knight does come here and rescues me, I know the exact story I will tell him. 

I hated the fact that whoever that knight would be, he would have to slay the peaceful dragon that guards my tower. But I am just so horny thatI can’t wait to please that hunger I have between my legs.


Comentarios