The photoshoot

 


Our expensive and extremely hot super model did not show up. But that was not a big deal, I used this to my advantage. I excused myself to go pee, and when my producer was not looking, I transformed into a hot brunette with Latin American features. 

I walked back out and said hi to the photographer. I pretended to flirt with him, with a thick accent. That caught his attention “hey, give me a sec” he said as he talked to his producer. “Do you mind if we take a few picture of you?” He asked. “We will pay of course” the producer added. “Sure why not” I responded still with an accent. The wardrobe team helped me change into costume. 

After they applied makeup on me, I was posing for the camera. I acted self aware, like if I didn’t know what I was doing. They gave me a tequila shot, and I acted more loosen up. I was posing like a pro, not because of the alcohol, because I actually knew how to. 

This wasn’t the first time I had transformed into a woman. I gained my shapeshifting abilities back when I was 15. And since then I have been quite fluid with my personality. I got my current job by transforming into a geeky 22 year old woman. And I loved acting all clumsy and be the producer’s assistant. But I wanted something new, so I transformed into Fernanda, the hot Mexican girl, and soon to become world renowned supermodel.

I might have started as a guy, but I sure enjoy becoming different women.

Comentarios