The ninja vs the wizard

 

I was living in what you would call a dream fantasy land. I was a ninja, and not any ninja, I was the head of my own clan. Near to our home, an evil wizard had taken over the realm. I had no choice but to sneak into his castle, and dispose of him.

Using the best of my skills, I entered through the roof. I heard his voice “welcome, I’ve been expecting you”. I turned around and noticed he was holding some kind of red orb. “Time to die old man” I said while holding my sword. He whispered something into that orb of his, and in a matter of a couple of seconds, he transformed me.

I had long red hair, and was no longer a man. I could tell I still had my ninja skills intact. “How would you like to be the head of my army?” he asked, “you would have riches and power”.  “That’s not why I came here, I have to stop you” I said, while feeling a little bit weird. “I was afraid of that” he said as he once again whispered into that orb of his.

Now, I stood up in front of him almos naked. “My head hurts” I said. “Don’t you worry, I wanted you by my side, but now you’ll be a meare peasant in my kingdom” he said. I noticed for the first time, that he was a charming old man, I was actually thinking about letting him have his way with me.

He took me to his chambers, where he used his orb once again to get rid of most of my clothes. He took his robe off, revealing his old man perfectly chiseled body. And well, we did it right there. It must have lasted a couple of hours. I acted like a whore in heat. Begging for more, asking him to fill me up.

When he was done with me. He used magic to change me one last time. He gave peasant clothes and sent me out to town. I could barely remember why I was there. But now that I had witnessed his power, and well, enjoyed his company, I wanted to become his favorite courtesan.

And believe me, being a pregnant woman, and being in love with our ruler is something every woman should aspire to.







Comentarios