The fourth wall

 


Ever since I was a young boy, I felt the need to talk to a non-existent audience. I just found it funny. Until one day something happened, I heard a third person voice inside voice inside my head. It was a narrator, “and since that day he seized to be a man, from his body emerged a beautiful woman, one that thrives action and sex”.

As I heard those words words, my whole body reshaped, leaving my former male self in the past. I was now a beautiful, hot, and sexy woman, and worst of all, I really felt like one.

The voice kept narrating my life, and I felt compelled to do what the voice said. Eventually, I had sex, as a woman, with a man, and I enjoyed it.

The voice said I was a superhero named lady deadpool, and well, here I am telling you my life story, and about to kick your ass.

Comentarios