The experience

This is not what I had in mind when I paid for the dancer experience at my local strip club. I was taken backstage, I was given some kind of shot that quickly transformed my body from male to a hot blonde woman. Some girl changed my clothes. I felt like if I was in a trance, all sounds were kinda muted. “Your turn” the girl said as I was pushed outside. 

I felt embarrassed and too aware of myself. “Dance!” A guy yelled. “Show us your tits or leave” another one said. I took a couple of stages forward, I lost my balance a little bit, after all it was my first time wearing heels. I got to the pole in the center of the stage. I did my best, trying to act sexy. Rubbing my ass against the pole. 

Everything felt like a dream, maybe that is why I didn’t fight it. Some guy placed a hundred dollar bill on my thong. I giggled. I sent him a kiss. At the end of my turn I felt so sexy. The shy woman that went out was gone, I felt confident and sexy, as I left I did it with my breasts exposed, and swaying my ass left and right. 

“Did you enjoy it?” Some girl asked me. “I sure did…” I responded. The joint manager grabbed my hand and took me to his office. “You are a natural” he said. He handed me a piece of paper. “If you sign this, you can be a woman for a whole month, as long as you work for me” he said. “Wait, this isn’t a dream” I asked. “Of course not, look, in about 10 minutes you will revert back to your male form, or, we can give you another shot, and you cane be a woman for a whole month” he proposed. “I don’t know… it would be weird… what about my life?” I asked. “First, we will pay you, and you can keep your tips” he said pointing at my thong, which had more than a thousand bucks on it. “Second, after the month is over, you can either chose to turn back, or work here for another month” he explained. “Don’t you worry about your life or family, we can tell them you won a vacation, or we can say you got a job in Europe” he proposed. I liked the idea. “Deal, ok ok, but let me turn back for a couple of day, say goodbye to my family, and I promise I’ll come back” I said as I signed the contract.


Well, that was two and a half years ago. Right now I am the best and sexiest dancer at the club. And not only that, I am dating the manager’s nephew, Tom, he is handsome, and knows exactly how to turn me on. I know I will never turn back. The only thing that is a bummer, is the fact that I have to take my monthly shot to keep being a woman.




Comentarios