Me and my friends knew there was an exclusive gentleman’s club at the edge of town. It was John’s idea for us to sneak in. It was heavily guarded, but I noticed an open window, so I climbed using a couple of bricks and jumped in. It was the changing room for the girls that danced at the club. Thank god it was empty. I peeked out the door, the house was full of middle aged men. I closed the door. “There are no women here” I whispered.
I noticed there was some kind of lingerie based on a superhero. I grabbed it, I was right, the fabric was soft and elastic. For some reason, I felt the need to try it on. I took my clothes off, and put both pieces on. That is when the changes happened. In a matter of minutes, I was a hot woman with perfect perky breasts, blonde hair, and a huge round ass. “Fuck me I am hot” I said hearing my new high voice. “Wait! I can, I can get fucked” I said as I stepped out of the room.
While I was flirting with the handsome middle aged men, one by one my friends suffered my same fate.
Kyle, now Krystal, came out in batman lingerie. She started flirting with the men too. We even proposed some guy to double up on him. We took him to a room, and while Krystal gave him a blowjob, I let him lick my pussy dry. Eventually he had sex with me. I moaned like the crazy bimbo I now was.
As we stepped out if the room with a big smile on our faces, we noticed, John was now a girl named Jenna.
Then David, now Danna, and Harry, now Harriet joined us. Danna was wearing some red lingerie, and she was the kinkiest one of us. Funny since she used to be so shy back when she was David.
For some reason Harriet didn’t act like us. “What is happening here? Let us go!” She screamed as she tried to run away. We felt the need to stop her, she needed to accept the changes like we did. “Let me go” she screamed when I grabbed her arm. “You are one of us, stay, you’ll love being a woman” I told her, but she tried to escape.
She slapped me and said “snap out of it”. I understood her pain, “oh god, lets leave” I said. The both of us ran out of the building. We took a cab to Harriet… Harry’s place. We locked the door, we closed the drapes.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario