Soul



I was taking a walk when a small figurine caught my eyes. She was kind of cute, and kinda reminded me of a former girlfriend I had in highschool.

“I must have it” I whispered. I went inside the store and bought it. I don’t know why a guy like me would want a cute figurine, but I was so happy.

Anyways, I got home, I placed it on a shelf, and went to bed. During that night, I had the weirdest dream. It was like if everyone had the same big head as my new collectible. 

Suddenly I felt a punch on my face. When I came back to my senses, I was at my own living room, looking at it from the top of my shelf. I tried to move, but couldn’t. Hours passed, maybe even days, I felt no hunger. I had already realized I was inside the figurine. One day the amn who sold me the figure showed up. “There you are” he said as he picked me up. “Don’t you worry, you’ll love hanging out with the rest of my collection. I promise that by the time we get back to my store, you won’t even remember being human before” he said as he placed me on the back seat of his car.

I lied on my side, I could feel my plastic body against the fabric of his crummy car. But somehow, I felt aroused, excited for being nothing but a doll.

He kept talking to me. And his voice was soothing. “Don’t you worry, all my dolls are happy, and so will you” he said. I giggled inside my mind. 

He was right, by the time we got to his store, I felt like nothing more than a doll. I loved being looked at. I got excited when anyone touched me. Any touch was orgasmic for me. 

Comentarios