As I arrived to the beach, a beautiful woman named Danny handed me a beer. “Hey handsome, have a drink” she said. Of course I weren’t going to say no. After all I came to the party to get wasted and make out with someone as hot as her.
She grabbed another beer and said “bottom’s up”. As I drank the whole beer, the sparkling sensation of the beer spread all over my body. Not realizing what was happening, I kept on drinking until I had finished the whole thing. Danny finished her beer just one second after me. I kissed her, she kissed me back. But something felt off.
I looked down, and realized the beer had done something to me. As upset as I wanted to be, I just felt happy. I had breasts, I was wearing a green bikini, I could feel my long hair covering my ears, and the emptiness in my crotch are was both disturbing and arousing. “You look like an Emily” Danny said. And that felt right.
She then whispered to my ear, “don’t worry sis, I used to be your friend Daniel, now I am Danielle”. I looked at her from toe to head. She was so fine, but I no longer felt attracted to her. “But why?” I asked. “Does it matter?” She replied. She then gave a new beer, “When Bob arrives, it is your job to turn him too” she said.
I flirted with guys for a while. When Bob got to the party later that day, I did what Danielle did. “Hey handsome” I said flirting with him, and handed him a beer. “Bottom’s up” I said. He quickly transformed into a hot read head just like myself.
She didn’t complain, she looked at her body, did a little pose and drank another beer. “Thank you” she said. “No problem Ruby” I said. I then whispered on her ear who I used to be. She giggled. “Oh there she is” Danielle said amazed at Ruby’s new body. “Girl’s if you want to remain being girls forever, you must fuck a guy before midnight” she said. We didn’t even hesitate.
I ended up in some guys room, with my legs spread open, his thing sliding inside of me. Sealing my fate, letting me be a woman forever.
The next morning all three of us were hungover. The effects of the beer had completely faded away. My mind was back to what it used to be, I could think straight. But my body, since I had so eagerly had sex, remain female. The same happened to Danny and Ruby.
We were stuck, we didn’t have official Id, it was like we didn’t even exist. We became regulars at the bar, but to make a living the hotel management hired us. We did a little bit of everything, room service, cooking, bar tending, and from time to time private shows and sleeping with the patrons.
We will never be able to go back to our lives, but we sure are living the dream.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario