Pretending

 


I found myself transforming after I touched my sister’s diary. I grew breasts, my cock faded away, my hair became red, my body hair disappeared, and my clothes changed from jeans into short shorts, and a denim bra. 

“There you are” my sister said as she opened the door. “I knew you wouldn’t resist touching my stuff. Now you’ll get to experience life as a girl for a week” she said. She thought this was funny. But then, I thought about what I could do to mess with her. I jumped on her bed, and posed, “do you think I look sexy for today’s date sis? I hope he wants to, you know, make out” I pretended I didn’t remember being a guy. “Wait? You are my brother” she said. “Haha very funny sis, you know I hate it when you joke like that” I responded. “Mooooom!” She yelled. Our mom came in, “your spell went to far, he thinks she has always been a girl” she said. “Stop it sis… I am going out with my friends” I said as I stood up and walked out of her room. Both my mon and her with her mouths wide open as I walked sexily out of there.

I did put some less revealing clothes on, after all I was almost naked. As I left, I called my girlfriend and told her what exactly had happened. She did believe me, and picked me up. 


At her place we devised a plan on how to mess with my sis and mother. But before we executed our plan she asked me to let her look at my naked body. It was weird, being completely naked for the first time in front of her. But not having a cock and having two perky breasts was distracting. “I guess this is bot fair for you” she got naked too, and hugged me. Her breasts pressing against mine was both arousing and confusing.

“And, are you fully female?” She asked as she ran her hand down my crotch. “Oh shit… stooop it” I said as she touched my clit. She laughed, I blushed.

We got dressed, and called her brother. “Hey bro, this is… Gaby” she said, “she is my boyfriend’s… other sister, and… well she wants someone to pretend to be her boyfriend”. Our plan was simple, we were to pretend I was a lesbian, and we wanted to convince my mom and sis I wasn't, so we were to pretend for a week I was really dating him.

Our lie was too complex, but we were sure it would work. That night I went back to my home, my mom and sis asked me to drink a potion to turn me back. “You are still with that?” I laughed. Right then the bell rang, it was Derek, Gaby’s sister. “I told you I have a date tonight sis, this is Derek” I told them as I kissed him in the cheek. “Hello, nice to meet you” he said to my mom. “Don’t worry I’ll bring her back before midnight” he said.

We went out, and he took me to dinner. We were still in character, we talked and talked and made me laugh. I was flirting with him without realizing it. After dinner he took me back home, and we kissed passionately sticking my tongue down his throat, hoping my mom would see what was happening. 

Anyways the next day I went out with Gaby, we were at the coffee shop talking about the previous day. I couldn’t talk to her without picturing her naked body and her breasts pressing agains me. “Shit!” I said. “You know, we only have 6 days before I turn back… don’t you want to experiment?” I asked her. She smiled and nodded. We went back to her place, we tried to be as quiet as we could. We kissed, we embraced each other. “I know what you are going to like” she said as she pushed me on her bed, made me spread my legs and started licking and sucking down there. I let a out a soft moan out. She shushed me. I just giggled in response. We moved into a sixty nine position. And then with her index and middle finger, she started fingering me. It felt far better than amazing. “Oh god” I said as I tried to stop. “Please don’t, I am liking this too much” I said. But she didn’t stop until I climaxed. 

We cuddled for a while. “Please, please, as much as I loved this, don’t make do this again” I said realizing I was having second thoughts about turning back into a guy.

The following days I spent dating Derek and being Gaby’s best friend. It wasn’t until the last day that my sister caught me talking to Gaby about how it was all pretend. “I can’t believe they both fell for it, but at least tomorrow I’ll be back at being a guy, and I’ll tell them the truth” I said while I spoke with Gaby on the phone.

Then my sis came into my room. “I knew it!” She said. “Wait what?” I responded. “Your mind wasn’t altered! It was all a game to you” she said. “Well yes, but you were the one that turned me into a hottie” I responded. “You don’t seem to learn, you know what mom and I are capable of, and your idea to get back at us, was to pretend to be a girl” she said with a threatening look in her eyes. “And to think I was actually worried about you. Wait did your girlfriend and her brother were in on it?” She asked. “Gaby yes, Derek no” I responded. “Wonderful, I think I know what to do now, you thought it was fun being Derek’s girlfriend… now, you are going to love it” she said, before I could react she threw some liquid on me.

I fell to the floor. “Thank you sis” I said realizing the male me was nothing but a far away memory. “I do love Derek, but what are we going to do about Gaby? She will remember me being her boyfriend” I asked.


“No worries, now that you are a woman, you can brew your own potion to make her forget” she said. I smiled. “Mom!” My sister yelled, and when mom showed up she asked me to  “tell her what happened”.

I told her everything, “but the great thing is now you have another beautiful daughter” I said. They helped me brew the potion to make Gaby forget. 

“Something has happened! I haven’t turned back” I told Gaby pretending I was unaware of the changes. She picked me up, and that day, I gave her the potion mixed with her coffee, her eyes went blank for a couple of seconds, suddenly she was speaking as if we had always been friends. And how much she loved I was dating her brother. I knew I was acting this way because of what my sister did to me, but the whole thing made me like it and embrace it.

Anyways, I’ve been dating Derek. And lately I have been learning witchcraft like my mother and sister before me.




Comentarios