This is me now. Cute and hot, right? But it wasn’t always like that. I used to be a man, a straight man. I went to the gym every single day. I was strong, like incredible strong. Men envied me, women felt attracted to me.
The one day, I decided to try the routine my ex had left for me. She even left me some food supplement that would reform my body. Anyways, I started to do more aerobic workouts, and drink the supplement like clockwork every morning.
One day I noticed my frame had completely changed. My equipment was so small that looked more like a nubbin than anything else, my chest was soft and round, my hair was even longer. But my body still felt strong.
I tried to hide my feminine form, but eventually gave up, and started wearing women’s clothes. I continued flirting with girls, hoping to get a lesbian to fall for me. But apart from that one time where I ended up doing a 69 with Amy at her place, I had no luck.
Took a while to notice, but my muscles were becoming smaller, and my personality was more feminine as each day passed. And I loved applying makeup and wearing pink.
Of course any male features were completely gone. And suddenly I realized I was checking out guys. I knew this change was because of my ex, I should have called her and begged her to turn me back. But instead I wanted to thank her. But I didn’t feel ready for that.
I stopped doing weights, I joined the aerobics class where I felt like I belonged. I even made a few friends and enjoyed going out with them and talk about guys.
One day I stupidly dyed hair pink. And not only that, I flirted with the new guy. He was tall and handsome, I ended up at his place, having dinner and making out with him. I loved the feeling of having my breasts licked and my nipples sucked.
The following day I had a big fucking smile on my face. The other girls kept asking me if I had had sex. I tried denying it, but just remembering a little bit about the night before made me wet again.
Eventually, I decided to call you, and tell you what had had happened. I bet you excepted me to apologize and ask you to turn me back, but hell no, I love being a woman, plus that handsome man I told you about is picking me up in two hours.
So, anyways, all I wanted to do is thank you, and ask you if the change is permanent. Because I, for sure, don’t want to ever be a man again.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario