She was dressed in pink. And looked like a girl I used to have a crush on. “My very own genie!” I screamed and immediately covered my mouth. “Don’t you worry… master… whenever I am outside of my lamp, the world freezes” she said as she pointed to the frozen people around me. I looked out the window, and everything was stuck in place, even birds were stuck mid flight.
“So, do I have three wishes?” I asked. “As many as you want master” she responded. I couldn’t believe it. “Ok ok, I wish I am wealthy” I said, she crossed her arms, closed her eyes and said “granted”. “Cool, I wish I was at the beach” I said. The genie crossed her arms again, she winked, and said “I lied, you get no wishes, but as a thank you for setting me free, I will indeed send you to the beach” she closed her eyes, and suddenly my world was turned upside down.
When I came back to my senses, I was at a beach house, a bunch of girls and guys were standing next to me. They all looked drunk. Took me a sec to notice, but I wasn’t myself, I wasn’t even a man, “hey Kat” a woman in blue bikini said. Somehow I knew she was talking to me, before I could react, some guy grabbed me by my waist and kissed me. I didn’t even fight it, it felt right. “That damn genie” I thought as I stuck my tongue inside this man’s throat.
When I came back to my senses, I was at a beach house, a bunch of girls and guys were standing next to me. They all looked drunk. Took me a sec to notice, but I wasn’t myself, I wasn’t even a man, “hey Kat” a woman in blue bikini said. Somehow I knew she was talking to me, before I could react, some guy grabbed me by my waist and kissed me. I didn’t even fight it, it felt right. “That damn genie” I thought as I stuck my tongue inside this man’s throat.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario