Lost in the woods



I was taking my usual walk through the woods when I felt something sting me. I lost my balance and fell to the floor. It took mere seconds, my whole body reshaped, turned me into a woman.

I walked towards the street, looking to ask for help. But I knew no one would believe me. I noticed I was checking men out. “Fuck me, I am thinking like a woman” I whispered.

Even my clothes changed, my blue denim pants had become red, and eventually became a short skirt.


I sat on the street, the whole transformation thing was leaving me exhausted. For some reason I felt the need of buying a one way airplane ticket to Japan. As I got off the plane, I took a cab, I knew exactly where to go.


I knocked a door, and expected to be accepted in. “Welcome home” a nice old woman said. I entered the place. My body and face was still changing. For some reason I could speak in fluent Japanese.


My clothes looked a lot like a yellow kimono. The nice old lady helped me out applying makeup.

I felt like I belonged. “You must be wondering why you are here” she said. I smiled and said “I don’t care, I belong here”. She smiled back at me.

During the following days I noticed a lot more girls joining us. Time seemed to be going back too. I was no longer in the XXI century.


I was chosen and I became the first to have a Danna. He sponsored everything for me, and in exchange I showed him a good time. Who cares who I used to be, I love my perfect new life.

Comentarios