Invited to the party

I knew my friend Tom went to some really exclusive parties. Every time he went, he came back with a different girl and had sex for hours.

I begged him to take me with him. He tried to convince me otherwise. But I insisted and nagged him for days. He finally agreed. I was so excited, imagining the kind of girl I would meet there.

As soon as I arrived, the bouncer said I couldn’t go in. But Tom said he would sponsor me for full treatment. The bouncer took me to a secondary entrance.

From there, everything went blank. When I came back to my senses, I was dressed in a black sparkling dress. I could feel how tight it was on my ass and breasts. I knew I had seized to be a man. I felt and I knew I was now a woman. It felt right, I felt so hot.

I called myself Emily and went out to the club. Men were hitting on me, I found that arousing.


But then I saw Tom nonchalantly sitting on a big couch. I turned around and walked sexily towards him. I whispered on his ear “for years I’ve seen you sleep with different hot girls, and now you’ll get to take me home and fuck me senseless”. He smiled and smacked me. “Ohh hot” I said, as he grabbed my hand and took me to his place.

On our way, while he drove and I gave him a hand job, I realized the male me was gone. Even if there was a way back, I wouldn’t want to be a man again. I don’t know if I will be Tom’s one night stand, or if we will remain a couple. Who cares if they altered my body and mind?, I certainly don’t care, I just want him inside of me. And as soon as we get home, I am going to act like the whore I now am.

Comentarios