She entered an abandoned house. I looked around, the street was empty, I entered right behind her. As soon as we entered, she removed the little clothes she was wearing. “Suck them” she said as she revealed her breasts. I didn’t even hesitate, I squeezed one of her breasts, while I sucked on the other. Some warm liquid came out of her breasts. It tasted really good, but I pulled back. “What the hell?” I said.
That’s when I first noticed her skin looked kinda rubbery, and she had visible seams on her shoulders. I could have sworn just a second ago she looked human, but now, she was a mannequin.
I was about to scream, but my jaw and lips locked into place. I looked at my arms, and they had also become stiff and plastic looking, I fell to the floor, I couldn’t move, I was becoming a mannequin myself.
I heard the girl’s voice one last time, “welcome to the family sister”. I passed out.
When I came back to my senses I was in some department store. I tried to move, but couldn’t. “Shit, I am made out of plastic” I thought. I spent the day not knowing that not only was I a mannequin, but a woman.
When I came back to my senses I was in some department store. I tried to move, but couldn’t. “Shit, I am made out of plastic” I thought. I spent the day not knowing that not only was I a mannequin, but a woman.
After the store closed at night, and human being was inside. All the mannequins, including myself, got the ability to move again. “Hello pretty one” a plastic man told me. I thought that was weird, I looked down, and realized I was in fact a woman. I took my top off, revealing two perfect, nipple-less breasts. I got to talk with some of my new friends. They all used to be human before, and just like me, they were tricked into becoming part of the store. At 8:45 am, right before anyone showed up at the store, I felt the need to walk back to my position, there I stood and posed like the day before and froze into place.
The following days and nights I spent doing the same thing. Never being fully gone, never being fully alive.
One day I was taken apart to put different clothes on me. It was weird looking at my unattached legs and arms. Didn’t hurt or anything, it was just weird. Then they took away my wig and placed a different one on my head. That little change made me look completely different.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario