Coming back to my senses

Everything felt new. My first realization of change came as I felt my skin soft and sensitive. To fully appreciate the change, I focused on my feet, my toes were smaller, and rug felt rough on my feet.


Of course that was not the only part of my body that had changed. My lips felt full and I could smell the red lipstick that adorned them.


My breathing was rhythmic and relaxing. I then felt a ring on my left hand. My hands looked soft and felt so flexible. 


I stood up, loosing my balance a little bit. But I quickly felt how tight my jeans were against perfect round hips and ass. I felt hot and sexy. I walked towards the nearest mirror. 


I adjusted my blouse, revealing a little bit of my stomach. As the soft fabric of my blouse and my fingers ran through my stomach, I felt my nipples get erect in arousal.



I finally got the guts to look at my face in the mirror. The piercing green eyes, the perfectly trimmed eyebrows were mesmerizing. “I am so hot” I said feeling my vocal chords vibrate as I spoke an octave higher of what I was used to.


I called my best friend Tom, who had also agreed to go through the same process I just went through. A female voice answered the phone. “This is amazing, how do you feel Tom?” I asked my friend. “Like, so hot” he replied, “but I guess I am not Tom anymore” she said, “call me… Tamara”. I took a couple of seconds to respond “nice to meet you Tamara, I am… Kimberly”.

For the next stage of our plan, we went to the beach and dressed accordingly. While I waited for Tamara to arrive, I felt the sun on my skin. The sand and sea on my feet, the eyes of beach goers on me. 

I stood tall as the sexy confident woman I now was.


“Kim!” I heard a woman scream. “Tamara?” I responded. We embraced, “we are so hot girl” I said out loud. She giggled.

We didn’t know what we were going to do, but we decided to run a simple bet. “First to make out with a guy at his place wins” Tamara proposed. “Deal” I responded.


I lost the bet, she left with a guy in no time. But I won because I met a handsome man who watched the sunset with me. We talked and flirted for hours. Eventually he took me out for dinner. And we ended up at his place. Finally making out, and having him go down on me.


I was eager for him to go all the way. Our plan was to do this for one day. But I don’t think I will ever turn back. Now, if you’ll excuse me, I need to go see how much of a woman I am.





Comentarios