Castaway

 

Just like every day for the last month, I stood on the beach, feeling the sand and water cover my feet. Wearing nothing more than a one-piece women’s bathing suit. Hoping for a ship, a plane, or a boat to see me and rescue me.

I wasn’t always this hot. As a matter of fact, when a wave hit me while swimming, I used to be a guy. When the wave pulled me out to the ocean I lost consciousness. I woke up at this beach. I was still a guy, a naked guy. Days passed, I drank water from a pond in the middle of the island, and ate whatever I could find. 

But with each sip I took of the pond’s water, my body changed. It was barely noticeable at the beginning, but after a week or so, my manhood was completely gone, and my chest had grown breasts.

I hated the whole thing. But at least no one had seen me naked. One day, a suitcase washed ashore. I opened it and found the bathing suit I am now wearing.

I find it weird to slide inside women’s clothing, but I likes how it accentuated my figure. I tried to refrain from inspecting my body. But one night I just gave up, i ran my hand over my clit, I squeezed my own breasts. There I was in a small island in the middle of nowhere pleasuring myself. Imagining being rescued and making out with a guy.

That was probably what the island expected of me. Because as I came, I heard the loud noise of a ship cruising by. I adjusted my swimsuit and ran to the shore. I jumped, waved, and screamed “over here”.

I was quickly rescued and taken aboard. I introduced myself as Kat. And well, I lost my virginity with the ship’s captain. And let me tell you, I was the one that came on to him, I was the one that unzipped his pants, and I was certainly the one that took him to his chamber, where I learned how much of a woman I am.

Comentarios