My wife was a chef, and quite a good one. But lately, since our first child was born, she has had no time for herself. “I need an assistant” she said. I was on sabbatical, so I said I could do it. “Oh, thank you honey, but I need a girl to help me with our home chores” she responded. “Wait, I think you are right… you can help me” she said as she poured a glass of white wine and handed it to me.
As I drank it, the whole world started changing around me. My wife seemed taller than usual. My hair was long, my pants felt a little lose everywhere but my hips, my shirt was tight around my chest. That’s when I realized somehow she transformed me into a girl. “Wait? Why? How?” I asked with a sexy voice with a Mexican accent. “Now you can help me, I need a nanny and a cleaning lady” she said. “But I am your husband” I responded. “Well for the rest of the year you ain’t… I love you honey, and thank you for volunteering, don’t worry our daughter is too young to realize what’s going on” she explained. “But I don’t want to be a girl” I stated. I took another sip of the wine, suddenly I felt more comfortable. “Oh shit, I can’t drink anymore” I said. However, I did feel the need to change my clothes.
Here I am in my employers… I mean wife’s kitchen… “shit, did I take another sip? Teehee” I said as I started to feel a lot more comfortable in my female body. “Time to prepare breakfast for little Amy. Go to work, have fun, I’ve got this” I told Mrs. Vaugn.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario