A whole new life

 


I was looking through her eyes, then I felt her hand touch her leg. I was inside of my hot neighbor’s body. Just like I expected when I used the possession spell. However, I was not in control. My plan was simple, possess her, make her breakup with her boyfriend, and leave subliminal messages so that she comes over and starts dating me. Instead, I was inside her body, looking at the world through her eyes. 

I felt everything she felt. I could even feel how aroused she was. In front of me, her naked boyfriend. She proceeded to take her blouse off. I felt the weight of her breasts as they bounced. She pulled her boyfriend for a kiss. And there I was trying to hate how his lips against mine felt, trying to hate how his thing felt against my body, how his hands squeezed and fondled with my breasts. But since she was enjoying it so much, I was enjoying it too.

And when we did it right there in the comfy living room couch. I, on all fours, while he pushed his thing inside of me, I gave up, I decided to enjoy it. It just felt too good to deny it. As she moaned in excitement, I could feel her throat vibrate as she moaned. I could feel the sweat on her body covering her whole, the way his thing slid in and out of her pussy. Not being in control let me feel and appreciate every single detail.

It’s been two weeks and I haven’t left her body. I don’t know if I ever will. She got sad when she found out her neighbor, meaning me, was missing. “Hope they find you” she whispered as she looked at my place.

Anyways, who cares about my former life? I actually enjoy being an spectator of her life. I wanted to be with her, and I couldn’t be more close to her that I currently am.

Comentarios