The jade figure

 

I was at my best friend’s home. He was wealthy and his father used to collect the weirdest things. “He will be home in about 10 minutes” his father said. I sat on his living room couch. I noticed there was a new jade statue in a glass box. I stood up and took a good look at it. It looked kind of cheap.

I noticed it started emanating light. I tried to look away, but i felt mesmerized and compelled to look at it. I felt my hair grow longer, my face reshape, my body contract and reshape into a feminine body. My clothes changed too. As the transformation took place, the jade statue lost its color until it became opaque and gray.

I lost my balance and fell to the floor. Not only did I looked different, I felt different. My best friend’s dad showed up. I knew he had transformed me, and for some reason I felt bound to him.


I stood up and went straight for his lips. I couldn’t stop. I knew who I used to be, but I didn’t care, I was turned on, and wanted a good fuck. Right then my friend showed up. “Oh shit! Dad! Did you just turn my best friend into…” he said, I interrupted “… your future step mother” I responded. His dad didn’t say anything. “Sorry little dude, your dad and I have something to do” I said as I slid my hand under his pants.

I lost a friend that day. But I gained a family. Eventually, he understood his friend was gone, I did in fact become a mother figure to him. And Frank, my husband, his dad, was excited to finally have a new faithful wife.

Comentarios