I was living a broad, sharing a flat with Irma, an Spanish 22 year old woman. She used to collect the weirdest things. Being her latests and the weirdest a Jade statue of a woman. “What the hell is this?” I mocked her. “My latest acquisition, it is said to make us better friends” she said. “Are you sure, I think it is making me hate you” I laughed.
Suddenly its nipples started glowing. “What is it doing?” I asked. “I don’t know” my friend responded. I couldn’t stop looking, I fell in some kind of a trance. I felt as my personality and memories were being rewritten. I could hear my friend’s muffled voice.
I fell to the floor, a changed person. I was no longer a man, I was a woman, and I felt like I had always been one. “What happened? Who are you? Where’s my roommate?” She asked. “What do you mean silly? I am your roommate and have always been” I answered. “John?” She asked. “Who?” I responded. “Where is John?” She asked. In a moment of lucidity I answered “that was me, but I am no longer him, now we can be best friends” I responded. “But John…” she added, “john is gone, get used to it, I am Janice now, and get used to it, now, lets get dressed and go out for some coffee, I have a crush at the barista that works there” I said as I grabbed her hand and we went to her room, where I borrowed some of her clothes.
I could feel she thought the whole thing was awkward, but eventually she accepted the new me, and we became best friends. We talked boys, parties, shopping, watched chick flick together, and loved to gossip.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario