I had to go back. “If the woods had transformed me from a man into a woman, there must be a way to turn back” I reasoned. But that was farthest from the truth that I could have expected.
I entered the dimly lit cave just like last time, but this time I emerged from the other side. At first I didn’t notice the way I walked had become more primal. My ears pointy, and my skin as tough as hard wood.
I could hear and smell things that were miles away. I felt connected to nature, like I needed to protect it. I no longer saw colors in a human way. I could see plants and vegetation glowing in my eyes, while everything el se looked damped.
I screamed, but it wasn’t pain, it was primal instinct, I was calling a mate.A being with sharp teeth, covered in leaves appeared before me. I should have been scared, but he seemed friendly, and for sure, of my same species. We smelled each other, he spoke, not with words but with nooses that resembled wood being cracked. I understood what he said. I answered in the same language. We embraced, we kissed. And in our own primal way we had sex.
Pregnancy in my species worked a lot different. Flowers grew in my stomach, i carefully transferred then from my to fertile soil. Eventually our offspring will grow, and together we will thrive.
By now, all human features in my body are gone. My skin feels like tree bark, my hair is made of leaves and branches, I live to serve and protect nature.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario