I had bought a pendant for my girlfriend. I bought it at a flea market. It looked quite nice, it was made out of jade, and it had a long golden necklace.
Before gift wrapping it, i took a good look at it, I swear that if I put it close to my ear, I can hear it whisper my name.
Just for fun, I decided to put it on. As soon as I did the whole world spun around me. I fell to the floor. I felt different, I was wearing different clothes. I looked down and I had breasts, and was wearing the necklace. But the engraving was gone. “What the fuck?” I said out loud.
Then a man showed up, “are you ok?” He asked, he helped me stand up. He looked oddly familiar. Kind of like a male form of my boyfriend… I mean girlfriend. “What is going on with my mind?” I asked myself. “It must be the pendant” I took it off, expecting ti turn back, but nothing happened. I then remembered my boyfriend’s name. With every second that passed, the more I forgot about my previous male life, and the more I remembered about my new life.
“Do you like my new pendant?” I asked as I put it back on. “Yes dear” he said. I grabbed his hand and took him to my bedroom. “I am feeling hot, don’t you think I am hot?” I asked as I showed him I wasn’t wearing any underwear.
My former life felt like an old book I read back when I was a young girl, I didn’t give it much thought, I kissed him and had him kiss my breasts, as I wrapped my legs around him.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario