Wish box 4. The maid

 So, I grabbed a piece of paper and wrote my next wish. “For one week, I wish to be an obedient maid, and for my sister to be my mistress” I placed the wish in the box.

Suddenly I was in a whole different place. I was cleaning the master bedroom, where my mistress had slept with her date the night before.


I were way too good at my job. And not only that, my mistress allowed me to have dates join me in bed too. 
Anyways, one day she asked me if I remember anything before the wish. I didn’t know what she meant.  She certainly surprised me when she invited me for a threesome that night. She handed me her most expensive white dress, and asked me to be ready.


That night was sublime. Her date, Frank, was good in bed, but mostly I was kissing and making out with my mistress. Her tongue did wonders down my pussy. I couldn’t understand why we hadn’t done this before. Her soft touch, her perfect breasts, she was amazing. At one time, Frank was behind me thrusting back and forth, while my mistress was sucking on my breasts. It was like the night was for me.

But all good things come to an end, after we all climaxed, everything reverted back. I was back in my living room with my sister. “Wow!!!!” I screamed. “I know, right?” My sis said. “I thought we were stuck there, I didn’t know it was only for a week” she said.

“So, what now?” I asked.


Comentarios