Wish box 1. first wish


I’ve had the wish box for years, but I didn’t believe in its power. It wasn’t until my best friend told me to try it that I learned how real it was. 

I knew all I had to do is write in a piece of paper a wish, put it inside and wait for reality to change. “Won’t work” I said as I wrote my wish. I went for something extreme. “I wish me and my friend Larry were women”, I closed the box. A light emanated from it. 

My hands looked feminine. “It worked” I said out loud, while my no longer male friend said “It didn’t work”. She was unaware of the changes. “Wait? It did work? What did you wish for?” She asked. I told her we used to be men, but she didn’t believe me. I opened the box, but the piece of paper had disappeared. “Ok, I can prove it” I said. I started writing “I wish my friend Laura…” I realized I knew her new name, “… would remember her former male life”. I closed the box. 

Suddenly Laura expression changed “holy fuck!” She yelled. “It is real!” She said. I nodded. We spent some time thinking about what to wish next. While we both knew who we used to be, we really felt like women.

“I know what to wish” she said. I handed her the pen and piece of paper.




Comentarios