i was tired and bored of my life. Lately nothing had been going my way. I needed a change of scenery after I got fired and my girlfriend dumped me.
I spent the next few days drinking heavily and smoking pot. I don’t know what happened but one day I passed out in my living room. When I came back to my senses, I was in the middle of a huge room inside a castle. I was holding a staff, while people looked scared. Part of men felt happy, but most of me felt wicked.
I took a couple of steps, and saw a king, a queen, and a little baby girl. That’s when I felt a couple of horns sticking out of my head. I realized I was some kind of evil sorceress. “Don’t you dare do it! Leave the baby alone” a short woman dressed in a blue dress, and with a couple of fairy wings said. I just felt really upset at the king for some reason, I needed to do something. “Very well, my gift for the young baby is that she will be queen one day, and loved by everyone” everyone gasped in relief. “But the King will soon find himself transforming day by day into the creature he really is, in two months time, his appearance will match his heart” I said and used my staff to seal the deal.
I then disappeared and reappeared in the woods. “Holy shit, what was that all about” I asked myself. I wondered the woods for days. I never felt hungry, and I always felt powerful. I, no doubt, had unlimited power. Days later the king ran out of his palace. He was half man, half monster. His wicked ways were exposed for everyone to see. He came to me, begging for forgiveness, I didn’t give him any. He ran away.
At exactly two months I heard the loud roar of a large dragon. His body now matched his heart. I saw him fly towards the castle. He no doubt, had given up to his primal instincts, and was willing to burn everything down. I went back to the castle and slayed the dragon.
I told them that this was who he really was. The town finally embraced me and allowed me to live with them. I even found myself in love for the first time. A man, a strong knight, one that got my defenses down and made sweet love to me.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario