When I arrived to my home, I noticed Tom was fixated with his old crt tv. “What are you watching?” I asked, he didn’t respond. He was on the floor, looking straight at the tv, in some kind of trance. All he was looking at was a ghostly woman. “Yes I accept, I am your vessel” he said. He was scaring me, “Tom!” I screamed. But Tom didn’t respond. Suddenly he started contorting and changing. His hair grew long, his face reshaped, his ass became bigger and round, his whole body became feminine, suddenly he looked at me. “Tom is gone, I am Tamara, and you look like the best candidate to make my new life real” she said. She slowly crawled towards me, she was moving like the girl from the ring. I took a couple of steps back. As she took a few more steps, she started to move more and more natural.
“Don’t be afraid, all I need from you is a good fuck” she said. To tell you the truth she was quite hot. Once she kissed me I was powerless to resist. And not even if I wanted her to stop, I just couldn’t, she was strong, like out of this world strong. “Yes! yes! This is what I needed” she moaned while we had sex.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario