She was a hot girl, but she was not into him. Kyle seemed bummed down. I decided to cheer him up. So I quickly went to the bathroom, and after big breath, I transformed into an even hotter girl.
I had pink hair, a sparkling long dress, and the blue eyes I knew he liked. I sat at the bar, waiting for him to make his move. I didn’t think this through, I just wanted to cheer him up. It took a while, I had to turn down several guys, Kyle eventually invited me a drink, I accepted. He was quite clumsy, but I continually flirted with him. I can’t deny I enjoyed pretending to be a sexy girl.
Anyways when the night was over, I kissed him goodbye, and thanked him for such a great night. I left the bar, and transformed back in the back alley. I went to the bathroom and pretended to be throwing up. Kyle was clueless, and I just acted like I was incredibly drunk.
The next day he told me about the girl he met, how great she was, and that he thought he was in love. “Did she give you her phone number?” I asked. “Nope, but asked for mine” he answered. The next few days I called him pretending to be Emily, the girl at the bar. But I didn’t meet him in person as her.
Anyways, one day, out of the blue, while walking alone, I decided to transform into a hottie in a blue dress. I actually enjoyed having guys look at me. I then sat on some stairs for a little while. I felt hot and sexy.
I walked into some kind of expensive expo at a gallery and no one asked me for Id or anything, I talked with some random people in there. I went back home and transformed back into myself.
It was weird, I knew I was a guy, but I was certainly enjoying being a woman. Anyways, Kyle got to my place at 6pm, and instead of finding me, he found a hot brunette with blue dyed hair sitting on the stairs. “Hello?” He asked. “It is all your fault!” I told him, “I was so happy being a guy, and now, I can’t stop thinking about being a woman”.
He asked if it was really me. “Shut the hell up, for now, I am Jennifer, kiss me” I said as I balanced myself over him and kissed him. It was my first time kissing a guy, and it felt… good. I jumped on his arms and wrapped my legs around him. I french kissed him, my tongue almost down his throat. “You can touch anything you want, just no sex” I instructed him. We ended up in my couch making out, his hand squeezing my left breast, his other hand down my crotch. I was giving serious thought about sex, but I did everything to refrain from it.
Anyways, afterwards we spent some time as a couple watching TV. “Don’t you dare mention your friend, like I said before, I am Jennifer” I reminded him.
After a while he said goodbye, kissed me and left. I turned back into myself. I felt somewhat embarrassed, but I had really enjoyed being Jennifer.
Kyle called me, “dude I made out with your cousin Jennifer” he said. I decided to play along, “yes, she told me, how was it?” i asked. We talked for a while like friends.
The next day Kyle came back to my place expecting to see either me or Jennifer, but in our place, I was Zoey. A beautiful red hair with a sexy southern accent. I was all over Kyle again. He tried to stop me “this is awkward” he said. “You know I can be whoever you want” I said.
“Jennifer may not be willing to sleep with you, but I am” I said. And that was enough to convince him. I took him upstairs, where we made out for a while. Until I took my panties off, got on all fours, and raised my ass, “just shove it in” I said. He was careful enough, it felt incredible, I never knew how good it would feel as a woman. We had sex for hours. He finally came. My pussy with his cum dripping out. I felt sexy.
We cuddled for a while again. He kissed me and left. Once again he called, but this time I didn’t answer as a guy. “That would be awkward after what we just did” I told him.
The following day, he found his favorite actress in blue lingerie. I acted like I was really her. i pretended to be famous, and like I was having a fling in the country. Kyle really enjoyed the role play.
We ended up having sex again, although missionary style. I acted like I was fragile and in a rough patch. He even took the time to listen to me. This time, after sex, I kissed him and left, “thank you handsome” I said.
I came back as my former male self. “Hello Kyle” I said. “I came back just to say goodbye” I explained, “this is the last time we talk, I have decided to stay as a woman from now on. So I just wanted to tell you, the male me is gone, probably this will be the last time we hear from him”. I hugged him and entered the bathroom, and when I came back to the bedroom, I was a whole different woman in her pajamas. “This is the new me, this will be my new main form, but for you love, I can be anyone you want me to” I said as I kneeled on my bed. “Now fuck me”
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario