The knight

 


I was the most fearful knight. I had slayed so many orcs that I had lost count. On one fight, I was hurt by a dart the orcs managed to slip under my armor. I quickly passed out.

When I woke up I was inside the enemy’s castle. I had somehow been transformed into a woman. I felt so nimble and powerless. “Don’t be scared” an Orc with an hour shape figure told me. She tended to me. It was scary looking at huge orcs with my new frame and petite proportions. But little by little I learned more about their customs, and how they were scared of men. I used to slay these creatures, and now I was feeling sympathetic towards them.


I continued to live amongst them. I helped in the kitchen, cleaned their armor, and soon I learned to communicate in their native language. 

They no longer seemed like mindless creatures to me, but instead I felt sorrow. I didn’t want to return to the humans, probably a knight would take advantage of my new form. I know I would have done so myself.

Then, an Orc told me that there was a treatment that would make me belong, become one of them. I accepted. A couple of days after we started, my skin started changing colour. It started on my face and limbs. I had a green hue.


As days passed by, the changes continued, my ears became pointy, my muscles bigger, and my face rough and orc like. I hate to say it, but I started to feel attracted to other orcs, the tougher they were the more attractive they were.

One day I woke up feeling completely changes. i was stronger and taller than I had ever been. I was finally ready to become a warrior again.


But before I did so, I had to, I had to have sex with another one of my kind. I stood up, my huge green breasts hanging out. My huge wide hips swaying as I walk. The female orc that had been taking care of me looked small compared to me. I felt powerful again. “I need a partner, someone to copulate with” I told her. She smiled and brought me another Orc as big as me. We had rough sex, it was kind of a small battle. It felt really good, and as we climaxed I felt even more empowered.

I got dressed, my skin was tough as iron, I wore little armor. As I marched to the battlefield, I realized I was about to fight the people I used to care for. But that was not important anymore I live and fight for the orcs. I slayed so many enemies that day, no one could even get near to me to hurt me. I got to the castle throne room. The duke surrendered. 

I instructed the medic that was with us to make sure the remaining humans went through the same process I did.

As our numbers increased, we marched towards the next castle.






Comentarios