The interview

There were 5 of us, I knew I was perfect for the job. I had the right experience and knowledge. They first called John Driver, he was a software engineer. 15 minutes later, they called Kyle Prince, an experienced software architect. Exactly 15 minutes later they called Frank Lloyd. I started to notice that while the candidates went in, no one came out, “maybe they are taking some kind of test”, I thought.

They finally called my name. I entered, a man was sitting on a big desk. I noticed 3 identical women standing on the right side of the room. “So life like, aren’t they?” He asked me. “Yes, will I be working on the AI for all of them?” I asked, “just one, if it goes according to plan, we might take your model to mass production” he explained.

He handed me a bunch of papers, and I signed without reading them. He asked me to wear some kind of necklace, “what for?” I asked. “I’ll explain while you put it on” he said. I naively did what he said. As soon as I locked it into place, I felt a bunch of pricks on my neck. “What the fuck?” I said as I stood up. “Those are the nanobots, don’t worry, while it will be painful, it will be over soon enough” he said. Painful felt short from what I felt, my whole body reformed, I grew breasts, my cock burned out of existence, my hair felt like if someone was pulling it off. In a matter of seconds I was no longer a man, but a woman. “What did you do to… to… to…” it was like if my mind was rebooting. “Cyborg Model E dash cero cero four online” I said with a sexy monotone voice. “Very well, E4, get dressed and go stand with the other ones” my owner said. I took my male clothes off, and put what he handed me on. I did so without question, I the. walked and stood up in place, with a vacant look in my eyes. I wasn’t even breathing, which made sense, I don’t need food, water, or air to survive anymore.

I then heard the next candidate enter, he looked at us in awe. I felt indifferent of what was about to happen to him. In a matter of minutes there will be 5 of us. We will be tested, and the best one of us will be mass produced, the other four, will be taken apart and used for scraps. I don’t care if I am selected or not, that is not part of my programming.


As luck with have it, I wasn’t selected. I am being taken apart, this might be the last coherent thought I have before “system offline”…

Comentarios