I woke up wearing some shorts and a white top. My legs and body looked feminine. I was in a foreign bedroom. “Hello beautiful” a man said. “Who are you?” I said as I stood up scared, “Why am I in the body of a woman?”. “What do you mean?” He asked, “is this a joke?”.
I started hyperventilating, “please calm down” he said. He kept on talking, but I couldn’t hear him at all. I looked at the tv, I saw the title “great shift”. I pointed at it. The man sat on the bed and listened at what the news were talking. I stood up and ran to the bathroom, I threw up, this was too much for me.
I finally sat on the bed, and the strange man and myself started talking. He explained what was on the news, apparently I wasn’t the only one to suffer this fate. About 10 minutes later a little kid called us, it was his wife, his real wife, she ended up in the body of a ten year old kid. They talked for hours and said an emotional goodbye. I learned his name is Jeremy.
In the meantime I called my family, but no one there was my real family. With no real way to contact them, I had to give up for the meantime.
I borrowed some clothes from Jeremy. I still had the body of a woman, of his wife, but at least, being dressed like a guy helped me cope with the changes.
During the next few days he slept in the couch while he let me borrow his bed. We talked and spent time together, but we were behaving more and more like friends. He had the same taste than me in videogames and sports, and apparently the married life had diminished his time for his hobbies. “If I was a real woman, I would be over you, you seem like a great catch” I said. “Well, you are a woman now” he responded. He was right, I seriously thought about kissing him, but I refrained, “well, I do have the body of a woman, but I am a man” I added.
Days passed, and noticed the sexual tension was growing between us. “I need a date, there must be a lesbian girl willing to sleep with me” I said trying to fight my urges. J then told me about his lesbian cousin Alanah, “she wasn’t affected by the shift, and is currently not dating anybody”.
We went on a double date, I was glad for Jeremy, and having him date someone else would help the sexual tension. Alanah was fun and all, but we just didn’t click. I just couldn’t stop looking at Jeremy.
We were already married, but we wanted to make it official, so, we got married again. The last time we talked about the past was the night that he told me I was much much better than his previous wife, and the moment we decided to not mention her again. “I am your wife, and have always been, now fuck me, and don’t mention her ever again” I said as I kissed him and unzipped his pants.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario