There I was, dressed in red lingerie, pretending to be a woman, hoping for it to be over. I was too self aware of my new female form. I wanted to just step out and run away, but I couldn’t, I was paying a huge debt, and by being this guy sexy escort my whole debt would be forgiven. “Smile” the man said. I awkwardly smiled.
We talked for a little while, I told him a made up story about how I left Brazil and came to America. We watched tv as if we were a couple. I don’t know if he did it on purpose, or was an honest mistake, but he touched my leg. I felt goosebumps. I crossed my legs, but the touch of my legs against my pussy was kind of a turn on. “Must control myself” I kept telling myself. But I caught a glimpse of his crotch area, and well, let’s say he was a little too happy. I tried, I really tried to refrain from it. But I kneeled over him and started kissing him. It felt amazing. His hands were on my perfect round ass. He kissed my breasts. But they were covered by my red lingerie, I took it off, he started sucking on my nipples. I was feeling so aroused, “why oh why did I refrained from this?” I asked myself. I was rubbing my crotch against his. But I needed more. I took his pants off, and the rest of my lingerie off. Slowly and in one motion I slid myself into his thing.
I couldn’t believe what I was doing, but I went in with it. We did it on the couch, on the living room floor, on the kitchen counter, and finally in his bedroom. I don’t know if it was because it was my first time, but he felt amazing, and he sure knew how to please a girl.
Afterwards, he handed me a piece of paper. “Your debt has been paid” he said, “but you have two options” he asked me to read. “I was told not to read it. So I don’t know the contents of this letter” he said.
1) go back to my male self, and forget my time as a woman
2) become the client’s lover/girlfriend/wife
I couldn’t believe I was actually considering the second option. “If… I stay with you… would I be…” I was asking. “My spoiled trophy wife” he responded. I smiled, and quickly called my handler. “Option 2” i told them.
I jumped in my future husband’s arms and kissed him. “I love you” I told him, “me too” he responded.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario