The ballet dancer

How was I supposed to know? I went to see Hannah my crush practice ballet. There was a sign at the door that said “no men allowed” I didn’t give it much thought but as soon as I crossed the threshold everything seemed different. I didn’t even have time to react, the other girls started taking my clothes off, and putting some women’s ballet attire. “I’m not a woman” I said. “That’s silly no men are allowed to rehearsals” Hannah said. 

I looked down, I had breasts, and a female figure. “What is going on?” I asked. “Let’s see if you are a natural” another girl said. I was taken on stage, they started some music. I was scared. “Come on, dance!” A woman said. “Yes, please” Hannah begged. “Fine” I said. I was indeed a natural, dancing like a professional ballet dancer. They welcomed me like one of them. I became Hannah best friend. And she said she knew who I used to be, but there was no way back. She even said it was quite of a bummer, cause she found my male form kind of cute. “But I guess now we are besties” she said.


Comentarios