The archangel

 

She presented herself as Gabrielle. Her wings were majestic and red. Her face was beautiful and attractive.

She spoke to me in an otherworldly voice. She said she needed a mortal to help her fulfill her mission. I felt special, I accepted. She grabbed my hand and did a quick gesture on it. Suddenly my veins started burning, I fell to the floor in agony. My whole body reshaped, I was no longer a man, but some kind of woman with big black horns. I felt connected to Gabrielle, she told me I must do her bidding. I called her mistress and said “Anything for you”.

I now knew she was a fallen angel, and I was her minion, I were to spread her word, change the world as she saw fit. “But for now, go, enjoy your new form, hide your horns from the world” she said. I looked like a regular woman. With lust on my eyes, I left and made out with the first man I saw.





Comentarios