Finders keepers 1. The first person to fin the phone

 

I was walking back home when I saw a phone on the floor. I looked around, I was alone, so I picked it up, “maybe I can call one of his contacts” I whispered thinking about finding the owner. But the phone unlocked itself as it recognized my face. “Weird! I must have a twin somewhere” I said. Anyways the contact list was empty, and apart from the basic apps, there was only one other app installed. What I thought was a dating app.

Anyways, I continued walking, and sat for a little bit on a park bench. I decided to open the dating app. I noticed that I could find a match by setting up what looked like a “character selection” screen. I gave her red hair, a beautiful face, a nice realistic body, and I dressed her in a sports attire. On personality traits I chose: straight, laughs at corny jokes, athletic, loves to flirt. I pressed the submit button.


As I did so, I felt different. I looked down, I had breasts, I was wearing sweatpants and sports bra, just like the woman I had just described in the app. “What the f…” I said and stopped as I heard my new female voice. I was about to complain, but right then I realized my personality was a lot different, as I soon realized, when a guy passed in front of me, “I am a straight girl” I said. 

I stood up and started jogging, like I was really this girl. “I must get home and turn myself back” I said.

Back at home, I picked up the phone, and started to setup the form of a man. Trying to describe my former self. But I realized I was actually describing my dream date. “Shit” I said, “I don’t feel like being a guy anymore”. I then started designing a different woman, “just for fun” I thought. I kept the red hair, I made slight modifications to my body and face, and then changed the avatar’s clothes. As I pressed submit, I changed immediately after. 


I couldn’t believe how a great find this was. I spent hours changing into different women. But then I realized none of this women were real. To the government I was still my former self, meaning no documents, no work. 

So, for the following months I awkwardly spent the day being my old male self. I say awkwardly, because I didn’t feel like him anymore. But as soon as I stepped out of the door, I transformed myself into a woman again.

One day, while I was at the movies, with the lights off, I decided to change myself. “Some color” I whispered.


As I walked back to my place, I felt so good. “This just feels right” I said out loud. An old lady gave me an awkward look. I giggled.

Have been almost a week, and I hadn’t thought about exploring my body. I know that sounds weird, but, in my mind I feel like I had always been a woman, so, no need to explore.

I got naked, I loved my naked body. So I took sometime touching my nipples, rubbing my clit. Eventually I was fingering myself like crazy. Refraining to moan. My hand was a mess, I took a shower. Afterwards, I transformed myself again.


“I bet this would feel better with a real guy” I said and smiled. The next morning I woke up, feeling wet, after I had had a wet dream of being pounded by some dude.

I needed to do something. It was Saturday, so I decided to go to a coffee shop for breakfast. “Someone hot, but cute” i said out loud. “Nice red hair, pink lips, nice perky breasts, outgoing, fun and sexy” I said as I setup the new me. I adjusted my cleavage and went out.


While I waited for my coffee, I kept on browsing through the app. It had other options I hadn’t seen before. But got distracted when a guy said “hey beautiful”, I looked at him, he wasn’t my type, (look at me! I didn’t even know I had a type), anyways, I nonchalantly smiled. I looked back at my phone. “Are you alone?” He asked. “My boyfriend should come soon” I said to throw him off. “Ok ok, I just wanted to talk, no need to be like that” he said and left. 

I drank my coffee, and started talking to another girl. “No boyfriend right?” She asked. “Nope” I responded. “Hi, I’m Amy” she said. “K… Kim” I responded. We talked for a while. She then got a call, “sorry Kim, I’ve got to go” she said.

As I left coffee shop myself, I felt like someone was following me. It was the dude I had just met. I picked up the pace, I heard his footsteps become louder. I entered a library, and selected random options to turn into someone else.


I sat and looked at ny phone. I was an old woman. I could feel the weight of my age. My vision was a little bit blurry, but at least he was unaware of me. “Damn, she disappeared” he said. “That bitch” he added and left.

I then went to a hidden part of the library and transformed again into a 20 year old version of the woman I had just transformed into.


I left the library and took a cab home. While on the ride, I decided to take a better look at the options I hadn’t seen before. Apart from changing appearance and some personality traits, I could also change memories and abilities. I quickly selected successful actress, and changed my appearance once more.

I looked down at my body, I had huge breasts, and I knew exactly how I looked. The driver looked at me kinda confused, “weren’t you blonde a second ago?” He asked. “I get that all the time” I answered.


I paid the driver and stepped out of the cab. I was tall, like really fucking tall. I walked down to my place and as soon as I entered I got naked. “Look who is a famous hot actress now” I said and giggled. 

I continued browsing through the options, and I saw a checkbox that caught my attention, “alter reality to match form”. I sat on the floor, crossed my legs, and started to think what I should do. That’s when it hit me, I quickly created my new form, checked the box, and submitted the changes.


Suddenly, I realized my memories had changed too. I was a clone of Amy, the girl I met at the coffee shop a few days ago. I didn’t know what was going to happen, but I was her, I had her body, her memories, and if I wanted, her life. Don’t get me wrong, I remembered everything that transpired before, but right now I was Amy. 

I went to the coffee shop again. I saw the stalker guy. I realized I had to do something, as he was bithering another girl. I could tell he was up to no good. I looked at my phone, and saw the option to alter another person. I picked him as a target, enter a description, and hit on submit.

Suddenly he was gone, replaced by a hot 30 something old woman. He looked confused, but no one seemed to notice. “What the hell happened?” He said with the cutest British accent. I giggled. But realized it was best to alter his mind too. I pointed the phone at him again, checked on alter reality and pressed submit. Suddenly her confused expression was gone. She actually sat with the girl she was stalking before, and started doing small talk.


“One less a-hole” I whispered. I sat down and drank my coffee. I realized that while it was cool being Amy, it would be confusing to be an existing person, so I altered reality to go back to my former form.

Later that day I was back at my place, in the actress’s body, when I realized it was already Wednesday, “I haven’t gone to work” I said realizing I would probably get fired. 

I transformed back into my male self. And went to the office. Just like I guessed, I was fired on the spot. I went back home, part of me was ashamed, and sorry about what had happened.


I had already transformed into a woman, as I was more comfortable being one. Part of me wanted to cry, but then I realized there was no need to, “I can probably get any job I want” I said with a smirk on my face.

I thought about many jobs, but quickly realized best thing was to get a job in what I was good at. So I transformed into a geeky girl with blue hair.

I knew there was an opening at my old place of work. I mean after all, I was just fired from there. I applied for the job, and got it with ease. I spent months being Rebecca. I made sure to alter reality, that way it was like I had always been her.


As her, i was really good at what I did, my coworkers even said I reminded them of the old guy. It was weird being there and hanging out with the girls, and having to flirt with my former friends.

Anyways, I got used at being Becca. During the weekends or on my alone time, I would transform into someone else. But from Monday to Friday I was Becca.

 Little by little I was spending less and less time as someone else. And when I started dating Harry from work, I realized I didn’t need the phone anymore. 

I left it on a bench at the park, for someone else to find. In the meantime, it is time for me to live my one life.




Comentarios