Stage performers

 


I don’t know why or how it happened. I was walking down the street, when I saw the circus installing their tent. Then everything went blank. When ai came back to my senses, I was in the middle of the stage, dressed in a stripped skirt and blue blouse. My breasts felt heavy on my chest, my skin felt soft and feminine, my hair, at shoulder length felt weird being this long.

I wasn’t alone, a brunette in a red dress was standing there with me.

“What the hell happened?” I asked the woman that was in front of me. But she was just like me, confused and disoriented. “I am a guy, why am I wearing women’s clothes” she said. “Clothes? What about these?” I said as I grabbed my breasts. We were interrupted by a voice coming from the dark part of the stage. “Ladies, please, we want to see your act” he said. “We want out of here” I said. But right then they started playing the stereotypical circus clown music, and both her and I lost control. We started behaving like trained clowns, performing magic tricks and doing dumb clown stuff. I wanted to stop, but I just couldn’t. 

“Perfect, you are both hired” the disembodied voice said. You both didn’t know how to react. You were both taken back stage by a tall and strong man. He didn’t say much, but he showed you some kind of circus tent with two beds, “your room” he said.

The brunette and I talked for a while. Her name was Frank, well used to be. She said she used to be a successful lawyer, I told her I used to be a software developer. Another woman showed up, “girls, forget about that, you are now Jenna and Ginger, the faster you embrace it, the better for everyone”.

We performed that night as clowns. People were laughing at our performances, and I noticed guys were looking the wrong way at us. After the show, Jenna told me that she needed to run away, “I don’t care if I am stuck as a woman forever, but I can’t be here anymore” she said. I was somewhat afraid to follow her, she escaped on her own.

The next morning she showed up, she looked different. Even more scared than usual. “What happened?” I asked.

“I… I didn’t get far…” she said. “Remember how music makes us act out like clowns?” She asked. “Well, yes, how can I forget” I answered. “Well as I walled away, I started to act more and more feminine… and not only that, I was aroused…” she said, “I… slept with a guy” she said with tears in her eyes. “And I enjoyed it!!!” She screamed. 

The following days we stayed inside the circus. Trying to behave, do what we were told. But one day Jenna said “fuck it, I am going to try it again, if I become a dumb bimbo, fine, but I am not staying at the circus”. She left at night. The next day she didn’t show up, I was both, worried and excited at the same time. “Maybe she did it” I told myself.

Then one day she came back, she wasn’t alone. She came back with a man. She looked happy, and she couldn’t take her hands off of him. She said hi, and went back stage with me. “There is no way back” she said. “However, when I accepted my womanhood, I was able to control myself. I didn’t sleep because I had too, but because I wanted to” she explained.


Then her man came backstage too. He pulled her close to him, and they kissed. “Think about, it just feels right” she said as she left with him. That was the last time I talked to her.

The following months I performed a one clown show. I was still good at it. At night, I would finally start inspecting my body. I don’t know why I waited so long. My nipples, my pussy, it was so sensitive.

Although I started to appreciate the crowd cheering and laughing at my performance, my life started to become repetitive and dull. That is when I decided it was time for me to leave the circus too.

I decided I should try running away too. I tried, for the first time walking a little but outside the circus. I felt exactly how Jenna said, I felt a little bit horny and hot. 


I randomly kissed a guy, “shit” I said. I couldn’t go on, I quickly went back to my room. “I can’t… I can’t…” i told myself, while I tried to get rid of the thoughts of being fucked.

It took about another month, but I finally got the courage to just run. And I indeed ran. I was in an empty road rubbing as fast as I could. I didn’t even think this through. I should have worn more clothes, but who cares, I must be about a mile away from the circus.


I didn’t feel horny, I still had my mind. “Success” I thought. I walked until I reached a small town. I entered a clothing store, and bought something less revealing. I really thought I had made it, but the minute I saw a man, I realized my curse wasn’t over. I had to cross my legs, as i felt incredibly horny. I tried walking away from him, but it was futile. i had no choice, I gave up, I kissed him, he kissed me back. He then picked me up and took me to his place, I practically begged him to fuck me. 



And oh my god, the feeling was amazing. I kept asking myself why I waited so long. The next morning I felt the need to go back to the circus, part of me wanted to stay, but I just couldn’t the pull back was too strong. I didn’t even say goodbye.

I arrived back to the circus and it was like a switch turned back on inside my head. “What the fuck!” I said out loud realizing I had enjoyed sex from a woman’s perspective. No wonder Jenna started behaving like a real woman.

By now, the old me, seemed like a far away memory, I had been Ginger for so long, that I had gotten used to my new life. “Why Ginger?” I asked myself. After all, my hair isn’t ginger at all.

I decided to embrace the new me. I went back out, decided to find the man I had slept with. Something was different, this time I felt in control. I found him in the same place again. He was kinda upset I left him that other day, I explained  I had to go quit the circus. He took me back. 

We ended up getting married a couple of weeks later. I know my wedding dress isn’t up to “code”, but hey, I used to be a circus clown, so, I guess it fits my personality.


Gone was the old me. I am now married, and living happily ever after. Oh and by the way, I did dye my hair red, now it makes more sense with my name.







Comentarios