I was at my parent’s home, waiting for them to arrive from work. I got bored, and started browsing through their coffee table books. “Spells for couples” caught my eye. “A magic bool? They are so gullible” I laughed.
I browsed to the pages, mind control, transformation, inanimate transformation, furries, body swap, obedience, it was full of weird spells. I then arrived at a random page, “let’s see” I said, I was sure it wouldn’t work. “Gender swap spell” I said out loud, I read the spell. As soon as I finished reading, I didn’t feel any changes, but I felt weird. I looked down, and my jeans were now shorts, my shirt was a blouse, my hair was long and soft, and my whole body looked feminine. “Oh shit!” i screamed. But at that exact moment my parents arrived. “Hey sweetie” my dad said, not realizing anything was wrong. “Wait, dad, don’t you see anything wring with me?” I asked. “No, why?” He answered. “Maybe she used…” mom said while pointing at the book. “Yes, yes! I didn’t expect it to work” I responded. “What did you change? Were you older? Younger?” Mom asked. “I used to be… your son” I responded. “Really? What about Tom, your husband?” She asked.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario