It wasn’t until my 18th birthday that the changes happened. There was no way back, I were to become a woman. It started with mood swings, followed by shrinkage of my equipment. My mom helped me through the changes, “this same thing happened to aunt Katie” she told me. “She would have been uncle Kyle. I remember your grandparents trying everything, but nothing worked, he soon became a woman, and has been one ever since” my mom explained.
To help me out, I stayed with aunt Katie for a month. She explained that while it was a hard experience for her, once she accepted the changes everything got better. After one week my thing had completely disappeared, and my chest looked kinda bulgy. “What is happening to my cousin?” My 5 year old cousin Audrey asked her mom. “You cousin is gone dear, but meet your new cousin…” Katie said waiting for me to come up with a name “… Kim… Kimberly” I responded. My voice sounded feminine too.
During the next few days my aunt helped me with everything that a girl my age should know. Makeup, dressing, bra, the pill, covering my drink at the bar, flirting, it was kind of a crash course.
The first bra I got to wear was black, Katie gave it to me the same day I finally did my makeup and lipstick. She snapped a picture of me, “wow, I am a hottie” I said. “See! This is not so bad, of course you have a big decision to make soon” she said. “What is that?” I asked. “Your first date of course, you can choose Jenna, my friend’s daughter, or… Frank, her brother” she said. I first pointed at Jenna’s picture, but she asked me “are you sure?”. I took a deep breath, “fine, set me up with Frank, but why am I finding men attractive?” I asked. “Part of the hormone change” she said.
Anyways, she watched me as I got ready for my first date with Frank. I did put my own bra by myself, applied my own makeup, brushed my hair, and dressed in a sexy red dress. “You are doing great, like you were never a guy” she said and I blushed.
At my date, I had such a great time, he was cute and funny, and well, a gentleman. We actually set up a second date. We ended up at the park just laughing and talking about our lives.
The next Monday I moved back with my parents, they were so amazed at how different I looked. They handed me all the paperwork to legally change my gender. In the following weeks I got my new driver’s license and passport. I continued dating Frank. And I started studying at a new college.
I have long gotten used at my new form. My male past is but an old memory in the vack of my mind. I feel like, I am a woman. I sure enjoy the attention, I love acting naive and girly, and I love being with Frank, he is the best.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario