Punished by the gods

 


I heard the familiar steps of a knight enter my lair. He was doomed from the start. Since I had been cursed into a half human, half serpent being, I felt the need to add anyone that entered my lair into my collection.

“There you are vile witch” the knight yelled at me. I slid myself towards him. He seemed scared, he raised his sword. “Not so brave now” I said as I picked him up with my tail. I caught his gaze. His body started transforming becoming stone like. In a matter of seconds, he was a soulless statue. I took him to the perfect spot inside my lair, and placed him next to the others.

I might have been a human man before. But now I crave being who I am, causing chaos, turning anybody that enters.

I know the legend, one day a man will come and slay me, but for the time being, I am having my own wicked fun.

Comentarios