Polyjuice curse

 

Harry, Hermione, and Ron, had mistakenly killed Bellatrix. While this was a shock to them, they saw an opportunity, “we can use her hair to brew a poly juice potion, and get close to Voldemort and beat him” Hermione said. The three friends agreed, but Harry didn’t want to have Hermione taint her soul by having her kill Voldemort.

“But you’ll be a woman” Hermione said knowing Harry was proposing to become Bellatrix himself. “I know, but I see no other way”. The trio brew the potion, they accepted to turn Harry into Bellatrix. “Bottom’s up” he said as he drank the potion. His body started changing, in a matter of seconds his body was feminine and sexy, his hair long and curly, and his mind felt wicked.

“Something is wrong” Harry said. “I feel weird” he said. Bellatrix had put a curse on her body, if someone were to use her for a poly juice potion, whoever drank the potion will become Bellatrix, in body, mind, and soul. Not only that, the transformation would be permanent. 

“I need to…” Harry said with Bellatrix’s voice and crazy endeavor. “I need to…” the new Bellatrix said “imperio” she said as she pointed her wand to Hermione and then to Ron. “Haha” Bellatrix said. “Come my little puppets, time to join The dark lord” the three of them went back to the Malfoy manor, where Bellatrix informed Voldemort what had happened. He was pleased. The new Bellatrix was even more evil and wicked. The Ron and Hermione duo, under the Imperio curse, were the most loyal and evil death eaters. It was Ron himself the one that tricked and casted avadakadra on Dumbledore. It was Hermione the one that started hunting mudbloods. And Bellatrix was soon to be pregnant. Soon wizard kind will rule the world.



Comentarios