“Have you found a date yet?” My friend Gary asked me. “Not yet, how about you?” I asked him back. “I am working on it” he responded. “Are you still trying to ask Melissa? She’s way out of your league” I told him. “Oh no no… I am planning on asking my best friend” he proposed. “But you have no girl friends… wait what?” I asked, but before I could say anything he threw some pink dust on my face.
When it cleared out, I had completely changed, I was a female version of myself. “What the fuck did you do?” I asked in an upset voice. “Well I figured you didn’t have a date, I didn’t have a date, we could go together” Gary said. “And you thought I would want to go as a woman? Are you insane. Turn me back this instance” I demanded. He looked sad, but did as I said. He threw some blue powder on my face, and I was back to being myself. “Much better” I said.
The next few days, everything remained the same. But we still couldn’t find a date. One night before prom, I started thinking about actually going as Gary’s date. I texted him, “is the offer still available?”. “Of course” he answered. “Fine, I’ll go as your date” I said.
I sneaked out of my house and walked to Gary’s house. He used the powder on me again. This time I embraced the change. “How do I look?” I asked.
“As the hottest girl I’ve ever met” he said and I blushed. We pretended to be a couple for a little bit, we danced, and we came up with a back story for my female self. My name would be Kimberly, and I was my own cousin, hence the similarities. Anyways, he kissed me in the cheek and I went back to my place. My parents were aware on a business trip, but my youngest sister was home. “Who are you?” She asked as she caught me sneaking into my own home. I had to tell her the truth. She laughed, but said she always wanted an older sister. We spent most of the night playing with her dolls, and I pretending to be a girl. “I want you to be my sister forever” she said. “Don’t get to excited, this is only for prom, the following day Gary will turn me back” I stated.
I went to bed, I didn’t have any girly pajamas, so I slept wearing nothing but my thong. I refrained from touching myself. But when I woke up, I decided to explore my body a little. As soon as I touched my nipples, they got erect. They felt quite real, and my nipples were so big compared to my male counterpart. My pussy made me feel empty down there. I carefully, and awkwardly touched my labia. It felt good, a little too good. “Shit, I can’t do this” I said trying to convince myself it would be weird. I grabbed some of my mom’s sports bra and pants.
Anyways, the day went by like a breeze, although I was incredibly tired from the lack of sleep. My little sister helped me into one of my mom’s dresses, and she helped me apply make up and do my hair.
Gary picked me up, I grabbed his arm, and got in the limo with him. “Bye sis” I told my sister. “Use protection” she mockingly said.
When I went to the restroom, I saw a few girls smoking pot, “I need some of that” I said as I asked them for a taste. I felt so relaxed. I went back out, and found liberating to act like a real woman. I made out with Gary, I even placed his hands over my breasts. At the end of the night we went to some other guy’s home, where we played some games and drank like crazy.
I ended up in the master bedroom, with Gary making out.. “Fuck it!” I said as I slid my clothes off. My breasts bounced as I jumped back into bed, my pussy felt a little wet. I was ready, and I didn’t care about anything. “I promise we won’t regret this tomorrow” I whispered as I did a cross my heart motion.
I unzipped his pants, and grabbed his things with both my hands. I stroked it up and down. I then, sat over him, slowly slid it inside of me. I felt my clit and nipples git erect. “Ohh ohh, this feels amazing!” I said as I felt it pushed its way inside of me. I was thrusting back and forth, his hands on my hips, his mouth sucking on my breasts. It was too much for me, it made me feel amazing, like this is the only person I want to be. I climaxed in no time, and so did he. I couldn’t stop, I wanted more. I finally stopped when his equipment wasn’t hard any more.
We cuddled for a while after using a few tissues to clean ourselves. “Shit. Don’t you ever turn me back” I said. He kissed me, and said not to rush with any decisions, “wait until we are sober, and tell me again what you want”. I grabbed and squeezed his cock, “I know what I want” I responded.
He took me home. My sis was waiting for me “how did it go?” She asked. “I guess you just got your wish, I am going to stay as your sister” I smiled. She hugged me. “What’s that smell? Did you have sex?” She asked, I blushed. “You whore! My sister is a whore” she mocked me. “You should take a shower before bed, and we have to decide how to tell mom and dad” she said. I had completely forgot about them.
Anyways, while I took the shower, I became aware of my new form, my breasts, my hourglass figure, my soft hair, my lips, the lack of equipment hanging from my crotch. I went to bed.
The following days my parents called, my sis told them everything, sans the sex Part of course. I then talk to them. They told me they loved me no matter what. They were so accepting, I even cried. “We will help you with the necessary paperwork” my dad said.
Afterwards I called Gary, “hello handsome” I told him. He quickly interrupted me “are you sure?” He asked. “Yes! I am sure” I told him how I had even told my parents.
Since that day we have been dating, right now we are in college, and we are sharing a flat.
Of course we make out every night. I stopped seeing myself as a man a long time ago. My sis helped me a lot getting accustomed to my female self. My parents were surprised at how much I had changed physically, that I was 100% female, “she reminds me of a young me” my mom said.
Gary and I are pretty much in love. There isn’t anything I would change.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario