My friend Josh was so excited, he had recently bought a new board game. “This will change our lives!” He said. Of course Tom and I didn’t know what he was talking about.
He placed the game on the living room, and started explaining the rules. “Whatever happens, we must finish the game to get everything back to normal” he said.
He was the first to roll the dice, he moved 5 spaces and read the first card “until your next turn you must behave like a cat”. “Meow” he said. We thought he was just trying to be fun. The I rolled the dice, I advanced 8 spaces and pulled a card out, “you are your 10 year old self” I read. “How is this supposed to work?” i asked, but suddenly everything seemed bigger, I was actually transforming into a 10 year old boy.
Tom then said “I don’t think I want to play…” he said. “Meow” Josh responded as he licked his arms. “Please do it, I don’t want to be a kid again” I said. Tom reluctantly rolled his dice, he got a 12. He picked up a card and read “nothing happens”. “Phew” he said. Suddenly Josh behaved as a person again. “Fuck me, I really felt like a cat” he said. He quickly and excitedly rolled the dice, after moving 8 spaces again, he read his card “the player to your left will become a bimbo”. Suddenly Tom started changing “oh shit, this isn’t fun… fuck me” he said in a new southern and feminine voice. Tammy as she now called herself couldn’t stop looking at and touching her breasts. I rolled again, I got a 5, I read the card, you are a puppy dog until your next turn. Suddenly I was all furry, and felt playful, I don’t remember much of what happened during the game during that time. Although I do remember Tammy and Josh took a short break to make out and have sex. I just barked and wagged my tail.
When I was turned back, I was amazed at how everything seemed simple as a dog. “Ok ok, we should finish this game” I told Josh and Tom who were now back to normal, I rolled again, getting an 11. I moved and pulled a card, “you all are twin sisters with no memory of your former selves”.
Suddenly I was looking at my sisters Joselyn and Tina. Apart from our hair colour, it was hard to tell us apart. “I know the game is fun and all, but I have a date tonight” I said. “Well, I am going out with my boyfriend” Tina said. “You whores, I am going to get some coffee with my friends” Joselyn said, we picked up the game, and placed it back on its box,
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario