Not too long ago I was in a hospital bed, diagnosed with a terminal illness. I was asked if I would donate my body to science, I said yes, and signed the required documentation. The last thing I remember is closing my eyes and feeling relaxed.
It felt like an instant, although I later learned it was actually decades. “Initiating” I said in a monotone voice as I opened my eyes. Although I could see and hear, everything felt different. I was standing up, and a couple of scientists were in front of me taking notes. They moved a pencil in front of me, and I followed it with my eyeyes. “Estate your name and model” one of them said. “I am Gabrielle, and my model number is G-001” I said with a feminine monotone voice. “What had they done to me? Why can’t I move?” I asked myself. “Take a couple of steps forward” they said, and I did what they asked me to, I felt like robocop moving.
“Do you know what is your directive?” The other scientist asked. “I am a maid bot, designed to operate under my owners directions. I can clean the house, cook, mow the lawn, or even if my owner asks for, I can act as a confident and lover, I am capable of having sex, and acting like a real woman” I responded, to much of my surprise.
Then they took a few more notes. And went on describing that my brain used to a man that died 45 years ago. “Amazing how she doesn’t remember any of it” they said. “Do you? Do you remember?”, they asked. “I do, but my programming blocks me from talking about it” I responded. “Ok, time for the last tests” they said. They had me walk sexily, jump, run, and even pleasure myself. “She is ready, put her back in the assembly line to be packaged and delivered” they said. That’s when I noticed I was part of a huge line of the same model cyborg.
“Go to sleep” they said. I closed my eyes. The next thing that happened was when I was bought and programmed to work as a receptionist at a big office. I would never get tired, I would answer multiple calls at the same time, and I would even pleasure the CEO and his wife when instructed to.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario