One wrong wish

 

Not long ago I found a magic stone, one that would fulfill as many wishes as I wanted. My first wish was simple, “I was wish to be where my ex girlfriend Audrey stands”.

Suddenly I found myself at a public pool. I looked around and couldn’t see Audrey. But then I felt the extra weight on my chest, the long hair caressing my shoulders. “I am Audrey” I whispered. I started hyperventilating, but I realized I can just drive back to my place, and use the wish stone to transform back. 

I took a few steps towards the bathroom, “I need to see her hot body” I thought for a second. But before I could make it, a man grabbed my hand, it was Tom, Audrey’s boyfriend. Before I could react he kissed me. I was about to pull back, but had no choice, I had to pretend to be her.

He then asked me to go with him and his friends to the pool. Once again, I had no choice. When I submerged in the water, it was weird to feel the warm water touch my empty crotch, even more awkward was feeling the water soak my top, including my breasts and nipples. It made incredible aware of my current form. I continued pretending I was Audrey, I laughed at Tom’s jokes, I talked with his friends, and just did my best to act like her.

At the end of the day, Tom drove me back to my place. As I was about to step out of his car, he kissed me. His hand up my skirt. It just turned me on. “What’s the harm?” I asked myself. “We can get to second base, it is not like we will have sex” I thought.

I unzipped his pants and gave him a handjob. We then walked out his car, and entered my home… I mean Audrey’s home. I guided him upstairs. Having been Audrey’s boyfriend a couple of years ago, I knew the way around her house. We ended up making out on Audrey’s bed. Good thing Audrey’s parents, weren’t home.

I sat on the bed, he kneeled down, and started sucking and tonguing my netherlands. And that was enough for me to give up. “Fine big boy, let’s do it” I said, as I slid my clothes off. I threw away my thong. I kneeled over him, slowly and carefully I shoved his equipment into my pussy. I gave up into my feminine persona, I enjoyed the whole thing. 

It’s been three days, I haven’t yet looked for the stone. I might do so eventually, but for now, I am just having fun as Audrey.

Comentarios