In a galaxy far far away

 

I was a geek, no doubt about that. So when I found a magic item that would let me wish anything, I wished ro be part of the StarWars universe. Suddenly I was transported into an industrial planet. My body was made of metal. But my face felt made out of flesh. I had long hair. When I spoke I realized I was a woman, well, the head of a woman in an android’s body. “What is going on? I expected to be a Jedi, or at least a fun alien. I should wish to not be part human and part android” I said and made my wish. And I was about to learn, that would be my undoing.


My brain was no longer human, I had completely being transformed into a battle droid. My voice sounded synthesized, and I only spoke when spoken to. I didn’t feel bad about losing ny humanity, after all I am just an android, I was designed for battle, and there are thousands just like me, the same make and model.

Our general told us to attack the rebel scum outside the base, I grabbed my blaster and said “roger roger” as I walked out shooting randomly hoping to hit a target.


Comentarios